Monday 10 August 2009

Ding Tai Fung

I AM 'kind of' back to blog people.. HAHAH this is what we call 'hangat-hangat tayi ayam' ..if people asking why I have been off blogging for such a long time..Well, its about 2 months already since my last post as I was very lazy plus busy with Uni stuff. So, I think I will start blogging again from today onwards. *finger crossed*

Ok, I went to this restaurant during my Aug trip to Singapore with my Michelle and her family and also her aunt and her lil cute cousin. Every time we visited Singapore, we will dine in this well-known restaurant in S'pore. It is recognised as the top 10 best restaurants in the world by some US newspaper... I still remember I read it on the wet tissues 'packaging'( can't think of any word). And their signature dishes are their juicy 'siaw long pao' and 'egg fried rice'. Quite expensive but definitely worth trying.

Enjoy the pictures below:

Ready to fight for food

Auntie and Junie boy enjoying their meals

Juicy juicy 'siaw long pao'

Vege and fried pai kut (pork ribs)

Egg fried rice

Menu

By: KokHui

No comments:

Post a Comment