Friday 10 July 2009

Homie Steamboat July 9

A SUDDEN call from my mum saying night we are going to have steamboat for dinner. With this super last minute thing, I got to cancel my night plan and inform the UBD Basketball Club President that I couldn't make it for the friendly match and instead went to work earlier that night. Its been a long time since I play a friendly match. Hmm~... Anyway, the dinner was actually to celebrate James's advance birthday that mum decided to make. So, an easy steamboat with whole family gathered will be at the top choice. Not just us, we had special invited Michelle and Melvin for the dinner (as usual). After dinner, we all ended up 'washing the table'. (mahjong). LOL

Desserts for the night: Honeydew Sago (Si-mi-lu) *correct me if I am wrong* BUT I forgot to take pictures, haha.

Yong to-fu


Fishball, her favourite with yong to-fu


Sweet corn


Steamboat ready to be served


Michelle and Melvin fishing for food


'Night'dreaming
By: KokHui

No comments:

Post a Comment